Battlegrounds Resourcepack Update! (3/28/2020)

OwO What's this? A resourcepack?

Hello and welcome. Today I'll release a new update for my resourcepack that can be used with my plugin, Battlegrounds!

Here are the changes to the resourcepack:

+ Added Desert Eagle
> Remodeled weapons (but haven't remodeled the shotgun yet)
> From now on, you can easily create your own weapon skin, based on it's base model. So, if you want a red pistol, then just simply clone the texture, and edit it.

You can download the resourcepack in here.

You might also want to download other resourcepacks from me. In that case, simply click here to select and download resourcepack you want.

So umm, I hope you like this update. If you have any suggestion, please leave them in the comment section, and I'll take a look at it. See ya'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solving the "ghost" Java process

Self-XSS